Colocation solutions are an ideal way to accommodate your company’s ever-changing IT needs. With businesses expanding globally faster than ever before, scalability and uninterrupted connectivity are crucial to their growth.
Benefits of Colocation Services
- Colocation services increase the flexibility of your infrastructure, the availability of your data and the security of your network while driving down maintenance costs.
- It helps to drive down the expenses associated with maintaining, updating and monitoring your IT needs associated with powering, maintaining and managing an in-house server.
- Data is protected and safe within the wall of a continually monitored data center.
- It is scalable pay for what you use, you have access to as little or as much storage space as necessary.
- Colocation facilities provide space, power, cooling and physical security for the server, storage and networking equipment of other firms and connect them to a variety of telecommunication and network service providers with a minimum of cost and complexity.
- It simplifies connectivity into co-location by enabling customers to connect from other locations using a number of options either using their existing SFTI connections, via carrier circuits or via the dedicated SFTI Optic DWDM service or through wireless and low latency offerings for select routes
- Full and partial cabinets
- Cages include multi-tenant or private cages
- Private cloud services
- Dedicated services
- Self-service or managed services
- Direct physical connectivity to providers of long haul, metro fiber, LEC and CLEC, IP transit, TDM/Voice and VoIP
We anticipate our customer’s future need by building into the ecosystem of our data centers.