- Ajax development enabled application to be faster, responsive and user-friendly.
- It improves speed, performance, and usability of a web application.
- Network utilization is minimized as data being sent to and from the server is minimal, which results in making the operation quicker.
- Ajax development allows you to make asynchronous calls to a web server. This allows the client browser to avoid waiting for all data to arrive before allowing the user to act once more.
- Small amounts of information could be saved and retrieved from the server without posting back the entire pages with the help of Ajax in a web application.
- It is used to change the values in a drop-down list box.
- It is used to save or retrieve session values from the server based on a user preference such as the height, width or position of an object.
- Some action triggers the event, like the user clicking a button.
- The AJAX call fires, and sends a request to a server-side script, using XML
- Using XML again, the script sends the data back to the original client-side page that made the request.
The range, scope and support services are extensive, always growing & evolving. All of our services are based on the same principles
Simplify your IT operation for evolving business demands with our applicationsthat are built for multiple OS and many devices at the same time.
Assured High Security, Privacy and Protection from outside sources through our applications and gain true business success.