Data security is an important area of concern for small or big enterprises. In today’s highly competitive workplace, confidentiality is important to secure and protect confidential business information. Failure to which can lead to the loss of business/clients.
- We adopt holistic approach to secure sensitive data across creation, use and transmission. Our application and frameworks enables users to securely store data on their devices (laptops, PCs mobile devices) to ensure critical data remains secure in the file system. We take security measures to mitigate the risk of losing data.
- Acquisition of confidential client data is restricted, unless it is integral to the business transaction.
- All electronic confidential information should be protected via firewalls, encryption and passwords.
- Important data are store virtually from financial records to customer’s private information in our databases.
- We apply appropriate controls through extensive data encryption, classification and policy definition.
We strive to maintain a safe place to work and to employ safe workers. We have installed CCTV cameras for safety and actual vigilance and a biometric security system. Immediate reporting of all accidents occurring to the supervisor.
- Employees are allowed to take periodic rest breaks from repetitive or prolonged activities by standing up and stretching.
- Use a chair that is padded, stable, mobile swivels and allows operator movement.
- Employees should clear their desks of any confidential information before going home at the end of the day.
- Employees should refrain to leave confidential information visible on their computer monitors when they leave their work areas.
- Employees should refrain from discussing confidential information in public places.
- Employees should avoid using email to transmit certain sensitive or controversial information.
- All confidential information should be disposed of properly.
Our technical team master a comprehensive set of tools and technologies during project development. Our software development methodologies are based on Agile, Scrum.
- We are implementing programming language Java, PHP, C / C++, Visual C++, C#, SQL, PL/SQL, ASP .NET, Ruby, Objective-C, Visual Basic.
- Our database is stored in Oracle, MS SQL Server, and MySQL. Application and web servers are Apache, Azure Linux.
- For issue management we use JIRA, Trello, and Bugzilla.
- For testing we do installation testing, functional testing, performance profiling, data integrity testing. We use Amazon web services as cloud computing services.
We have a certain procedure to be followed before signing the deal with the client.
- We sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement before proceeding with the Client’s work.
- We will not disclose the privacy of their intellectual property to others without their consent.
- We guarantee them that their secret information will not be public on the web or anywhere else.